WHAT ARE COOKIES?
"A cookie, also known as an HTTP cookie, web cookie, or browser cookie, is usually a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user's web browser while a user is browsing a website. When the user browses the same website in the future, the data stored in the cookie can be retrieved by the website to notify the website of the user's previous activity. Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember the state of the website or activity the user had taken in the past. This can include clicking particular buttons, logging in, or a record of which pages were visited by the user even months or years ago.
Although cookies cannot carry viruses, and cannot install malware on the host computer, tracking cookies and especially third-party tracking cookies are commonly used as ways to compile long-term records of individuals' browsing histories – a major privacy concern that has prompted European and US law makers to take action." *
COOKIES USED ON BALTIC FIREWOOD COMPANY WEBSITE
Google Analytics is an analytics product that the Baltic Firewood Company uses to keep track of the number of visitors to the site and the length of their stay.
The metrics do not include any information that would allow the Baltic Firewood Company to personally identify visitors to the website; the data are anonymous. These data are collected and stored on Google's servers.
Full details on the cookies set by Google Analytics are published on the Google website »
* Cookies. (23/08/2012). In Wikipedia. Retrieved from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie
ORDER & DELIVERY
Logs and other products can be ordered in several ways: online, via telephone*, by email*, by post mail*.
* Please read 'Payment' section before using these ordering methods.
- We deliver our logs to the whole of Scotland, from the Highlands and Islands down to the Borders.
- Delivery is included for most of the mainland, but a small surcharge will apply for other areas.
- We deliver within 2–3 working days from ordering.
- Make sure that your address details are up to date while ordering straight via PayPal. Please note: you do not need to have a PayPal account to buy our logs or wood pellets online, read more here >
- Our deliveries are made using lorries which are unable to access narrow lanes and entrances; however, we can deliver pallets by tractor within 10 mile radius of PA10 2PL which allow access everywhere.
- We cannot move pallets over grass or gravel and pallets will be dropped at the nearest hard standing.
More details about Orders, Payments, and Delivery you may find at: Products » or Terms & Conditions »
Delivery area covers the whole of Scotland from Thurso down to the Borders
Free delivery area will cover Scottish Central belt for example the following areas:
- West Lothian
- North Lanarkshire
- South Lanarkshire
- Perth and Kinross
Contact us for delivery details »