TERMS & CONDITIONS
By confirming your order you accept the following Terms and Conditions:
In accordance with Data Protection Act 1998, client's details will not be passed onto a third party or marketing firm.
- Orders can be made:
- directly online: Products Page
- telephone, call on 01505 703756 or mobile: 07773 107450*
- email (E: email@example.com)*
- post mail on address: Baltic Firewood Company, Tandlehill Road, Kilbarchan, PA10 2PL*
- Our prices are subject to change. Promotional terms only apply in the period stated for the promotion. Charges for delivery and VAT are included in the stated product price.
- All goods are subject to availability.
- The following products have minimum order note: Kiln Dried Hardwood Firewood in 40 litre nets & Peat. Therefore, please double check product page before ordering.
- When processing your order, the information provided will be subject to credit and fraud prevention checks.
- No warranties or representations are made about any goods other than as expressly contained in this website.
- If goods are found to be faulty, please contact us on 01505 703756 or 07773 107450.
* Please read 'Payment' section before using these ordering methods.
- Baltic Firewood Company use the PayPal for all online payments, therefore the clint financial details are never shared with us. All transactions take place on the PayPal secure website which in turn means that your sensitive information is kept private and you are more protected against fraud. While all reasonable care is taken to protect the confidentiality of your credit card details, The Baltic Firewood Company cannot be liable if, through no fault of its own, these details are intercepted and used by third parties.
- If payment is made by any of the following: MasterCard, Maestro, Visa, Visa Electron, American Express, Solo and Direct Debit the transaction will be handled by PayPal's secure 'Website Payments Standard' web pages. On completion of your purchase you will be returned to The Baltic Firewood Company website safe in the knowledge that your payment is being handled by PayPal.
- If you prefer to order the goods via email, phone or post mail, the other payment method are possible: cash, cheques. Please contact our office (tel.: 01505 703756) to check other payment options and possibilities, since it depends on delivery area.
- We deliver our logs to the whole of Scotland, from the Highlands and Islands down to the Borders.
- Delivery is included for most of the mainland, but a small surcharge will apply for other areas.
- We deliver within 2–3 working days from ordering confirmation.
- Please, make sure that your address details are up to date while ordering straight via PayPal. Otherwise please enter your address details in note entry.
- Please note: our deliveries are made using lorries which are unable to access narrow lanes and entrances; however, we can deliver pallets by tractor within 10 mile radius of PA10 2PL which allow access everywhere.
- We cannot move pallets over grass or gravel and pallets will be dropped at the nearest hard standing.
- If an order is cancelled or turned away (order not accepted) while the goods are in transit then a delivery charge of £35 plus VAT per pallet will be applied.
- Free delivery area will cover Scottish Central belt for example the following areas:
- West Lothian
- North Lanarkshire
- South Lanarkshire
- Perth and Kinross
Contact us for delivery details »